Pink Alligator

Roxanna, sounds like the same watch we saw. It's matte alright. The one I saw is alligator though, characterised by the larger and rectangular scales. I did check the tag to make sure it was alligator.

Roxanna, sounds like the same watch we saw. It's matte alright. The one I saw is alligator though, characterised by the larger and rectangular scales. I did check the tag to make sure it was alligator.
Mrssparkles, Yes it must be the same watch!:yes: It is absolutely beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart:

Croissant, I'll check price tomorrow, I do not remember now exactly but I think they were around 1,700Euro. Not sure though:shrugs:
There were also the same watch but with diamonds. Even more stunning:graucho:

I've seen the pink alligator watch strap. The color for the strap is called "Rose" and is a very pale rose color (paler than Rose Indienne but definitely more pink than Beige Rose). I've asked my other SA out of country about this and she said that at the moment, they're only making this color for watch straps.

Blimey, I would've love to have this color on a bag. It's very very elegant and sophisticated.

YEAH!!! Get the one with the diamonds!!!! It's got to be drop dead gorgeous!!!!!

I did see one H-our watch with diamonds. It's the MAXI (GPM) and it's diamond studded alright. I love the huge face/bezel but it's expensive to say the least. Something like S$18K, and that's ~ US$11.6K. This one is attention-grabbing alright.

The shade of pink is darker than the rose pink on this alligator strap.