PINE pics (so hard to capture) and new lighter giant gold hardware!

1. First of all, this color is impossible. It's so rich - I just can't seem to capture it. The first picture is with less light/in more light you see more green. It's a deep emerald.

Also, as I mentioned in another thread, as you can see in the last photo, the hardware on this bag is definitely a lighter gold than on my vert fonce hobo. Has anyone else noticed this?

pinedoorRS.jpg pine2.jpg old:newgold.jpg
  2. OMG, that bag is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
    The color is so rich and vibrant
    May I ask the price?

3. $1295 retail. Got it at BalNY

4. Yummy, yummy pine. I think it may have to be my next purchase. Congrats on the beautiful bag!

5. The color is just YUMMIE! Congrats!

6. Very nice, It's really amazing :]

7. OMG! That color is just TDF!! I'm getting my Pine City RH today or tomorrow, and I hope my color is like yours!

8. Just fainted!!! It's that beautiful!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

9. Thanks so much, guys. This is the first time in my life I've ever felt like buying a back-up of the same bag in the same color... I'm THAT thrilled with it. For me, vert gazon was always a bit too kelly green, sapin wasn't green enough (although I do have a sapin men's besace that I like alot).... and the emerald leather tended to be horrible. We green freaks have waited so long for a rich deep green in good leather! FINALLY!

10. WOW cuteuesername... now I know what your talking about!!! It really isn't that light IRL huh? ALmost looks like a darker Vert Gazon.. ITS BeAUTIFUL! :nuts:

11. I agree! Pine is the best green ever! :yes:

12. I had bought a black day with GGH months ago (I returned it cuz I got something else instead) but I remember on that particular bag the GGH was lighter than others. I think they are all different. Maybe they just fade?

13. GOOOORRRGEOUS BAG!
    are you also keeping the vert fonce or did that one go back?

14. the color is so rich, congrats!!! :yahoo:

15. Very nice looking! This is really a perfect shade of green. I agree that the gold hardware is a little less blingy this time around. Looks better. Not so flashy!