Pinay's been a naughty, naughty girl!!! Yummy chocolate!

Major congrats, C!!! :yahoo:Love the chocolate and looks good enough to eat!
eat2.gif
Your strawberry charm looks perfect with it!!
You are definitely on a roll!! :tup: And now you've got a turquoise coming?!? :nuts: Oh boy - I can't wait to see your pics of that one!!

Major congrats, C!!! :yahoo:Love the chocolate and looks good enough to eat!
eat2.gif
Your strawberry charm looks perfect with it!!
You are definitely on a roll!! :tup: And now you've got a turquoise coming?!? :nuts: Oh boy - I can't wait to see your pics of that one!!
Cate!:yahoo:
I'm soooooo excited for my turk!! I can't wait to see her!! I think I will have to pass on eb now... :confused1:

^^I'm so excited for you!
happy0064-1.gif
happy0064-1.gif

You take such great pics, that I know it's going to be unbelievable!!! :nuts:
hmmm...I haven't seen eb yet. Do you like bright or darker blues?

p.s. are you planning on doing some shopping in the city soon? I think I'd like to see miss turquey in person! ;)

You're a bad influence on me, Pinay...I want a Chocolate too!!:graucho:

Glad to meet another fellow Pinay in tPf! Congrats on your new Turq! I'm sure you're going to L-O-V-E it!:yahoo:

^^I'm so excited for you!
happy0064-1.gif
happy0064-1.gif

You take such great pics, that I know it's going to be unbelievable!!! :nuts:
hmmm...I haven't seen eb yet. Do you like bright or darker blues?

p.s. are you planning on doing some shopping in the city soon? I think I'd like to see miss turquey in person! ;)
Hey Cate!
I'm not usually a blue girl :nogood: but was intrigued by EB. I recently saw turk IRL on my bday getaway in Reno and I almost fainted. The color is just way too hard to describe. It's definitely a color that you need to see IRL. I will PM you next time I plan to go to the city. I would loooooove to meet with you, girlie!! :yahoo:

You're a bad influence on me, Pinay...I want a Chocolate too!!:graucho:

Glad to meet another fellow Pinay in tPf! Congrats on your new Turq! I'm sure you're going to L-O-V-E it!:yahoo:
Hi Mischka!
Pleased to meet you. Apparently there's 3 of us here (that I know of). Me , you and chinkee21! :yahoo: How do you like your turk? I sooo love that color! And I feel so blessed to find one in new condition:okay: