Pilot bag!

1. I went to Coach today and had a credit from a bag I had sent in to be repaired, but couldn't be fixed. I thought I was going to wind up with a Legacy bag, but it turns out the store I was in was one of the few (the SA said one of 10 in the US) to have these bags:yahoo: ! It's a pilot bag and this is the shoulder tote style (E/W style duffle). I know one of the ladies here posted her beautiful larger version in black a while ago. They also have a smaller/demi size and quite a few color combos (from what I recall: parchment/brown, black/black, tan (caramel)/lighter tan, big sig/gold, big sig/lt. blue., and I believe the sig with lighter tan). It's also lined in sky blue satin, which I love! I also got the hamptons python wallet which goes nicely and is my first "big" accessory! So while I will always miss my shearling tote (it went ridiculously "bald" in spots, which is why I sent it in to be repaired), I'm VERY happy with my replacement(s)!

pilot & wallet.JPG pilot side.JPG
  2. Congrats!!

3. Congrats!! Glad it all worked out in the end!

4. Yay! The carly bags! I think these are going to have a great response when they are released on 12/26!

5. Congrats, that's a gorgeous bag!

6. Sprinkles - You're the best I was wondering what line this was, but all the SA could tell me was that it was the pilot bag. I'm with you about the response - it's such a great bag! I LOVE ht the hardware on it!

Thanks everyone!

7. OOohh, so pretty! Congratulations!

8. Congrats!! so pretty.

9. GORGEOUS! congrats, wear it well!

10. Stunning!

11. Congrats.

12. Congrats!!!

13. I really like that bag. Can you post a pic of you wearing it?