Pill Large Necklace and double strand belt available at Wynn Las Vegas

1. I spotted them yesterday! I didn't see the prices, so call for details. They are black/white detailed.:smile:
  2. I really liked the pill necklace.
  3. What does the necklace look like? I'm looking for a large necklace in this line!

I have the small necklace that has two charms on it: white rhinestone cross and a small black and white capsule with the CC logo on it.
  4. It's the large one with quite a few capsules and a couple of large crosses on it as well as some other accent charms. It's very cool!
  5. Thanks for the info! I just called them and purchased the necklace over the phone. She described it as a short necklace with about 20 charms on it, so I'm thinking it looks like the one in this magazine picture?
    Dr. CC.jpg
  6. ooh sparklyprincess where did you find the necklace with two charms? I called the 1800 number and they told me there was only the large necklace, two pairs of earrings and a bracelet? :confused1:
  7. Hawaii had the small, 2-charm necklace. They also had a small purse charm that they call a "key chain". It's a small gold chain that has 3 charms on it: rhinestone cross, small CC capsule, and a gold CC tablet. I believe it was a little over $200.

I was told the long necklace is like $2,000-something :wtf:, the belt is about $1400-ish, and the charm bracelet is gone.

I didn't know there were two kinds of earrings. I only saw the red CC with black and white capsule hanging from it. What does the other earring look like?

I think everything that came out in this line has dirty-gold hardware, unlike the picture that I posted before which has silver hardware.
  8. Yep, that's it! Congrats, it's amazing! :yahoo:
  9. Thanks for the info :tup:

The other pair of earrings were actually clip-ons. They were blue crosses, approximately $230? somewhere in that range.
  10. This Dr. CC stuff is a little off-the-wall, so I was hoping that it would be on sale (like the Baby Animals line) but I guess not.

I'm in the medical field and I LOOOOVE Chanel, so this line is absolutely perfect for me!

Thanks again guys!