Pietro Alessandro

1. :hysteric: Gosh....I am gioing crazy here...just wrote something and then it disappeared....Lets try again.... I am :drool: drooling over a Pietro Alessandro Multi Pocket Double Handle shoulder bag but because I like in England, eBags wont ship to me, neither will 6pm.com. Does any kind baggy-type person know of anywhere where I can get this bag and where they will ship to UK. Its my anniversary soon........WAAAAAAAAAA - I NEED THE BAG...I WANT THE BAG.....WOE IS ME...PLEASE HELP.... Thanks... Elaine :sweatdrop: :jammin:

2. hahahahaha... the above should have said because I LIVE in England.....

3. ElaineRags, how about trying monsoon88 – please see heavensent’s link above.

http://www.monsoon88.com/index.php?go=handbags&show=pietro_alessandro&bag=21616

http://www.monsoon88.com/index.php?go=customer_service

Their customer section says:
    International orders: International orders are subject to additional shipping and handling charges (minimum International Shipping Charges $28). Additional taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
    Customs and import duties are the responsibility of the customer. These charges vary and are charged when your package reaches its destination country. We recommend that customers contact their local customs office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. Packages that are returned due to unpaid duties and customs will be charged an additional shipping fee.

It might be a good idea to ask on here if anyone has bought from monsoon88 before. Good luck!

4. Passerby - Thank you so much for your help - I am going to look them up on line...I tried another two places in America and got very quick replies but they dont ship to England. Gosh...here I go...keep fingers crossed...Have a nice day, Passerby - Elaine

5. I am still madly in love with the Pietro Alessandro multi pocket shoulder bag that I eventually got from USA. Got it from Thats My Bag - it is a black washed leather which is just too yummy for words...I adore it and it holds so much. I am now on lookout for another bag for my birthday which is soon....I love bags with stringy bits hanging down...in leather...should with double handles...any suggestions ??????????

6. Congrats, ElaineRags! What's your budget?