piero sale purchase

1. Ok...I took a deep breath and bought a red 32cm firm leather HAC. Thanks for letting me know, foxmonkey. :yes:

It's the colour of pseub's Kelly.

I noticed that the Piero HAC has longer handles than the Hermes one. Have your noticed that, Etenebris?

I think that's great because I 'll be able to wear it on my shoulders then. Please post any buys you make, ladies. I'll love to know.

p.s: This thread is meant for sharing Piero purchases. Please be nice. Thank you.

Etenebris' HAC

[​IMG]

2. I'm glad you found something! I've been looking and trying to decide ever since I got home and logged on! I'm very close to finally making a decision. As soon as I do, I'll post! :yes:

3. is this an Hermes bag?

4. It's Pierotucci, an Italian bag.

5. I think its a Pierotucci? Not sure though.

6. I would love to see one in real life. They look lovely.

7. aaah! Sure looks similar, I am not an Hermes fan, so most bags this shape look like an H to me:shame:
    :lol:

8. It's not just you, I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. Lovely bag!

9. Well, I finally decided and placed my order before I left work this evening. :yes:

At first I wanted a bag like corsetted's gorgeous polished leather bordeaux Kelly style, but the 35cm firm leather in cognac grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. :heart:

10. It looks elegantly understated. (I mean that in good way!) May you wear it in good health.

11. Just ordered one! A 24cm Kelly style in red polished leather. Thanks again Foxmonkey! Thinking that I will special order a black croc embossed 30 cm birkin style with silver hardware next.

http://www.pierotucci.com/data/imgprodotto/6730.jpg

Corsetted- sounds like it will be lovely, can't wait for IRL pics.

12. I should NEVER read these threads..I just ordered the bag pictured.

kellygreen.jpg
  13. Ooh, lovely choice! :tup:

14. Thank you! I decided to branch out in color. Imagine this bag for Christmas functions!

15. Eeep! There's a Piero sale?

Gorgeous bag, corsetted! That will be great for summer.

Edit: I had to look. There IS a sale! Where, oh where is my paycheck?