Pictures with me and my new bag =)

1. Hello all,

I just wanted to share my first pics posted with my new Black Lambskin Chanel Medium Classic Flap with Silver hardware. I bought this on Friday and finally had some time to snap some photos.

I originally bought the Black Lambskin, perforated Jumbo classic flap and didn't really fall in love with it so I exchanged it for this one. There were no jumbos left in lambskin or caviar so I got a medium. I love this bag!!! Now I just need a caviar bag for everyday wear. :smile:

Bag & Box.JPG Bag.JPG Inner Flap.JPG Me with bag.JPG
  2. Congrats. It is really stunning.

3. congrats..looks lovely on u.. I've got 1 too....but bigger...
    Enjoy

4. oooohhhhhhh sweeet :biggrin::biggrin: congrats!!

5. Thanks ladies!! :smile:

6. It looks fabulous on you!!

7. It looks great on you, and I love the look of lambskin!!!

8. I love the lambskin caviar. Congrats!

9. Congratulations! !!!! you look lovely and i love the lambskin!!

Just curious, is the inner Red Flap only available for Black Lambskin? I have 2 black caviar classics in med and large, but none of them red inner flaps. Thank you!

10. Lambskin is sooo beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your new classic flap, it looks fabulous on you!

11. I'm not sure about this one. I know the perforated bag didn't have a red inner flap. Maybe you'll get a response from a Chanel expert soon

12. Thanks ladies. I am actually in love with this purchase... unlike the perforated bag where I was having doubts.

13. Absolutely stunning! Such a classy looking bag Nothing beat a lambskin black Chanel with Silver Hardware :heart: Looks fabulous!

14. I absolutely love this bag. Congratulations!!! It is definitely the epitome of Chanel Classic!

15. You wear it well!

Congrats on your beautiful bag :smile: