pictures out of boredom with my new camera

darelgirl said:
allison, do you carry the mini pochette as a bag???My SA showed this cute little pochette to me when i bought the BH.

I have the mini too. I use it when I'm just running out to Starbucks and don't want to carry my whole purse. It holds soooo much!! I have been using it as a wallet and change purse. :biggrin:

hey pretty nice pics, love the details. they are just a little bit on the yellow side. check the white balance. that's just me being the photog critique. lol.

Do you use you mini pochette as your wallet ?

Nice Rokr cell phone :smile: I love mine. BTW great pic's, looks like you're enjoying your new gift.

allison said:
IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

my mini pochette accessories:
IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

thanks guys :smile: They took my internet access away at work after I posted this thread. No more M-F internet browsing :sad: Yeah the pictures are on the yellow side because I picked the wrong setting but it takes awesome closeups. Here's the link for the camera to Best Buy where he bought it http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7026069&type=product&id=1099394810083

Yeah, my green lush bag looks Identical and feels like a bbag too. I get compliments everywhere I go and I've had some girls go "OMG you have a Balenciaga!" And then I tell them it's designer inspired.

The mini pochette, I carry like into Kroger or to the bar. Whenever I don't want to carry a bag and I wear it as a wristlet. It's compact but holds everything I need.