pictures out of boredom with my new camera

1. My hubby got me a new Cannon digital SLR camera for my birthday (even though it's not until the 15th). After trying to figure out how to use it today, I thought I would share the pictures I took of some of my stuff.

my cerises cles:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my lush motorcycle bag (it's no BBag but I love it):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my coach suzie sunnies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my mini pochette accessories:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I love your sunnies!!! Especially on the side with crystals!!

4. Oh awesome closeups! Did you get the Canon Rebel XT? I've been eyeing that camera. Is it easy to use? It's just so huge...that's kind of the dealbreaker for me. What are your thoughts?

5. Great close-ups!!! Oh,and happy early birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p

A little OT but you do you get watermarks on your pics? I don't know how to do that yet...:shame:

6. Wow :nuts: Those are some really detailed close up. Thanks for sharing and nice collection.

7. Love the cles and the mini pochette! They're both very cute :love: Nice pictures, too.

8. Hey you're really good at taking pictures.

Great closeups, thanks for posting

9. Great pics! I cant believe you bag isnt a b-bag, looks identical to mine! And I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! My B-day is on the 18th! Lets celebrate!!

10. allison, do you carry the mini pochette as a bag???My SA showed this cute little pochette to me when i bought the BH.

11. Oooh your sunglasses are super cute !

12. [​IMG]

13. great pics! i wish i could use my camera that well!

14. I love all of them. Esp. the tiny coin purse. I didn't know u can put so much in there. Also, Your B-bag..... Nice.

15. What camera did you get? I'm looking for a new one and would love to take clear close-ups like yours produced.