Pictures of your TOKIDOKI collection: Part 3

Maya - :shocked: Thats A LOT of stuff!! LOL lots of essentials.. I can see how that would stuff your bag. I was thinking about getting one of those small pouches from LeSportsac and using it for my tiny stuff too.. and I have an Inferno Caramella coming in the mail soon! I'll try your clipboard idea.. once I get a clipboard.. 99cent store? :biggrin:

Ok I curbed my laziness and took pics of the new additions to my collection:

OP campeggio:
OPcampeggiofront.jpg

OPcampeggioback.jpg

notte zucca:
nottezucca.jpg

fumo and black bella (OP lining):
fumoandblackbellas.jpg

camo black bella:
camoblackbellafront.jpg

camoblackbellaback.jpg

Adios Star Zucca:
ASzuccafront.jpg

ASzuccaback.jpg

Oh and the camo black bella and the AS Zucca came in a huge neon green zippie. The black bella came in a neon orange baggie.

Wow...Congrats TokidokiAngels. You now have 24 bags...
I have stopped buying toki bags for a while now.The last one I purchased was my Amore Stellina..I have not used it yet. Probably I am getting an Amore Nuvola instead because I love my Foresta Nuvola.

tokidokiangel, i love your zucca! adios star is great for zucca! i'm getting another adios star zucca as well as two adios star giocos cause of print placement. i can't wait til friday (scheduled delivery from SH). where'd you get your op campeggio? it's raaaaaaaad.

yay part 1 of my new babies have come in! heres the pics :biggrin: i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE both!! ipod girl!! lattes!! ahhhhhhh!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0947.JPG
    DSCN0947.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0948.JPG
    DSCN0948.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0949.JPG
    DSCN0949.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0950.JPG
    DSCN0950.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 68
momo.chan - yay congrats :biggrin: I love your inferno bella and the camo olive bella bella!!! :woohoo:

woah dinosaurs - the OP campeggio was a replacement bag sent to me by an eBay seller to make up for selling me a bag with a badly replaced rivet. It's really pretty but wow the green lining really does leak through the bag ... lol :biggrin:

Thanks Juli, Jess, vmasterz :biggrin:
no more toki buying for me until trasporto tho. I'm eyeing some eBay auctions but I'm gonna try to NOT bid. hahaha