Pictures of your TOKIDOKI collection: Part 2

knasarae: your Adios Star/Fantasmino Hoody is :supacool: . I don't think I have ever seen that before . :hrmm:

Thanks!!! It's actually a guy's. I normally wear a medium in female sizes. I ordered a small and then got it to shrink a little in the dryer. Of course it's dry cleaning from now on. I hate when black fades!!! :yucky:

Thanks guys! Yeah, tees are definitely expensive, I am such a shopoholic. But I love coordinating...like my indian flowers tank with my L'Amore Stellina (they are on the front pocket!) or my pink biker chick on the back of my I love LA tee and centered on my Citta Ciao. I love how my Adios Star tee goes with my iSkin when I clip it on my pocket. I'm such a moron, lol :wlae:

As for the Adios Star/Fantasmino hoody I got it from metroparkusa.com. They only had smalls but they were fine. I probably could've worn an extra small but the small isn't so big that it's overwhelming. To give you an idea...i'm 5'5'', 138 lbs athletic build. I normally wear medium tops (i like things to fit but not skin-tight). It obviously doesn't fit like a girly sweatshirt but I think I look great in it!

and great collection knasarae! I :heart: ur tees! I agree with TokidokiAngel, I feel the tees are a bit expensive! especially those $40+ ones :shrugs:
I'll haven't bought the new, extra expensive tees (even though I want one really badly), since my husband pointed out that that's even more expensive than concert tees.....:yucky:

The $30 shirts I'd buy, though, I can persuade myself enough for those.

Thanks knarsarae!! I'll have to look into getting one :biggrin:

btw I just noticed your other post before I posted :P silly me u already answered my question before I asked but thanks for the size reference again ;)

I managed to get a few cheap from different people on eBay... thats the only way I had some of the more expensive shirts but I get what you're saying! I just got the rocketeer shirt because he's so cute :biggrin: but $36 after tax :Push: it's so much!

Thanks!!! It's actually a guy's. I normally wear a medium in female sizes. I ordered a small and then got it to shrink a little in the dryer. Of course it's dry cleaning from now on. I hate when black fades!!! :yucky:
There's nothing wrong with that I would wear that hoodie . Who cares if it's a mens one . I like it. :graucho:

Here is my long awaited updated foresta collection ...that a few wanted to see...gotta go to bed now..its 430am :sleepy:

forestacollection.jpg