Pictures of you with your Chanel!

1. I loved this thread with the Balenciagas so I thought I'd start one here too! This way everyone can see all the Lux/Cambon/Reissue/etc. in all the different colors & sizes with their lovely owners! Please join in!
  2. Where's yours?
  3. Here's me w/ the one that I took back. For references, it's the Black Grand Shopping tote in caviar:
  4. I'm still in the process of ordering mine! :biggrin: I can't wait until I can post pictures though when I finally take the plunge!!
  5. and here's the one I exchanged it for. Bad photos, sorry!
    For reference, this is the Black Flap in the Luxe Line and it's FANTASTIC IRL!!!
    DSCF1336.jpg DSCF1347.jpg
  6. I'll have to post my pictures tomorrow, I'm in my pajamas!
  7. Good idea!! haha, I anticipated this and am glad to comply! Good thing I did this before changing into home clothes. :graucho: :graucho:

Me with beige with black CC cambon pouchette

8. Ohhhhh...I want to participate, too! I just have to take some pics! I'll do that tomorrow and post them after work! Yay!
  9. I can't wait to be able to post in this forum! (Hopefully within a week! Yay!)
  10. ohh my swanky i love the luxury line...cant wait to buy mine! :smile:
  11. swanky - Everything I see your black flap from the luxe line, I feel like running to the nearest store. Love love:love: it!

Okay, here's one with my large reissue in grey:
  12. I wil as soon as I get my medium bowler :biggrin:
  13. me & my medium bowler. :heart:

sorry so big, still havent figured out how to do attachments. =(
  14. I want this bag!! It looks so fab on you. Thanks for sharing!!
  15. You girls look great with your Chanels.