Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

And Julie, you are such a hottie! You look so great!
:blush: You are too sweet Cheryl! Thank you, you made my year!

J- You and your thunder grey MAM look HAWT! Love the whole look. In fact, casual is my favorite type of look. Easy and effortless!
Thanks LR! Living in SW FL most everything I do and every where we go is super casual! It's nice to a degree, but I would like to dress up every now and then and I find those occasions few and far between.

This is gorgeous, J!
Thanks so much tgp!:biggrin:

yes julie! i got the black w/ black studs! can't wait! it will be here Wednesday!
:nuts: That's awesome! Such a gorgeous bag, you will love the beautiful bubbley leather!! I really want to find a Forest or Mustard Rocco one of these days! Can't wait to see it and hear your thoughts!

Thank you Disco & Fashion!

Aw thanks Disco. That is my favorite picture so far. It's not good resolution but my hubby is very unemotional and doesn't have a serious bone in his body. I couldn't pay him to look at me like that in real life. So the fact that someone caught him looking at me that way makes me very happy. I'm such a sucker for love. :girlsigh:

AWWWWW I love it! It's perfect!!! I'm so glad it was caught on camera just for you, Knas. I hope the two of you have a long and beautiful marriage.

From this weekend, met up with a friend of mine in Tampa to see Chelsea Handler. Sorry about the terrible hotel room lighting!

474da7b5-1.jpg

For fun, her Mattie & my MAB, they are Thunder Grey Sisters ;):

8770d124-1.jpg

29e92e69.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shesnochill