Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Black Iguana Trim MAM's maiden voyage :smile:

1336951329.jpg

1336951456.jpg

1336951511.jpg

Gorgeous Travelers!!!!

Here it is, guys, my plum MAM.....this is probably one of the MOST beautiful RMs I've ever gotten! More pictures are on my blog

DSC04619.jpg

DSC04706.jpg

kiwi! My god! You made the Plum MAM look even more special!!! My eyes widened when I saw these photos. I love these shots! You made me fall in love with the Plum even more! Oh noooo...now I have to find me one! Oh no...no...no....!!!

No. No, d. DB MAM or Pink Sheen MAM. Eyes on the road. Concentrate. Concentrate. DB or Pink Sheen MAM. No Plum. No Plum.

*but it's so preeeettyyyyyy*

Thank you ladies! I'm still at awe at how artful this MAM is! All my life I thought blue is my favorite color but ever since I laid my hands on PH Zip MAM and this Iguana trim, Purple is NOW my fave!!! lol, hmmm perhaps part of what they call mid-life crisis... more like mid-life awakening!

LOVE your outfit with this bag! It's perfect. You look great!
This bag looks so unique! Love it!!
Gorgeous Travelers!!!!
^Traveler...that is my most favorite RM on you...looks like it was created just for you.
^Kiwi...your pics are so fresh and light as always. love the new Plum MAM on you!!!
Really love this bag!!
A perfect match with your colorful top!

kiwi! My god! You made the Plum MAM look even more special!!! My eyes widened when I saw these photos. I love these shots! You made me fall in love with the Plum even more! Oh noooo...now I have to find me one! Oh no...no...no....!!!

No. No, d. DB MAM or Pink Sheen MAM. Eyes on the road. Concentrate. Concentrate. DB or Pink Sheen MAM. No Plum. No Plum.

*but it's so preeeettyyyyyy*

Hahahahaha Doi you crack me up so badly lol