Pictures of Truffle and Marron BBags side by side

1. I've been getting a few PMs about pictures of the 2 colors side by side. Here are some that I took at work just in case anyone else was interested:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG look at the oval cluthes I love them. I wish we get them here in Australia but unfortunately we get limited stock.

3. 0o0o0 look at all the other B-Bag stuff hehehehehe!

4. Omg, all I can stare at right now is that rouge vif accessory under the bulletproof glass case! :wtf::love:

5. Chrissie, that marron almost looks like a dark taupe! Does it have any pink in it whatsoever? It's beautiful!!!! (hee hee, I just ordered one !):yes:

6. Wow thanks for the pics...I did wonder about the color difference, now I know - thanks!

7. ooh i love marron!!! drool. and the black bags!

8. AHH I see the blueberry work I fell in love with the other day!!

9. Thanks for the pics! :smile:

10. Uh oh....now you have me rethinking the Caramel Twiggy color I just knew I wanted...now I LOVE Truffle!!!! :drool:

11. Are they bulletproof? hehe. Yes those are the wristlets!

I don't think there is any pink in it. It's so beautiful tho. Congrats on your new marron!

Come back anytime! This time maybe without your bf so we can talk more about tPf and Balenciagas! ;)

12. Okay - so I have no idea which is which. Is maroon on the right? That is my best guess. I thought I knew plenty about Balenciaga, this proves I am no expert.

13. Bags, bags everywhere! Omg, I am drooling!

14. I Love Marron!!!!!!!!!

15. Oo! Thanks for those pics! Reminds me of my spying days at NM SF.. would walk in there and discreetely take a few pics for tPF!