pictures of the mbmj dr. q groovee bag

1. i am somewhat settled in my new apartment now, so i had the chance to charge the camera and take some pictures of the new mbmj bag i've been posting about!

the bag is darker irl. i would say the last picture is the most accurate representation of the color.
    mbmj bag 1.jpg mbmj bag 2.jpg mbmj bag 3.jpg mbmj bag 4.jpg
  2. Gorgeous bag and beautiful color! This is the bordeaux color, right? Congrats on your new bag!! How have you been finding the bag so far? Do you usually carry it using the longer strap or by the handles?
  3. looks hot!! congrats your new bag and new home!
  4. Nice bag. This is a very nice MBMJ. I am not overly fond of the line, but I really like this one a lot. Beautiful color, too.
  5. congrats!! that is such a gorgeous bag!! love the color too!

can we get some modeling pics? :p
  6. What a beautiful bag--congrats!!
  7. Congratulations..what a gorgeous bag :smile:
  8. I'm so after this bag! Congratulations!! Would it be possible to get some modeling pics? I'd like to get an idea of the size before I purchase it. I must order it online since my nearest Neiman's is a 5hrs drive away. Pleeease?
  9. I love the lining on some of these fall 07 m by mj bags! Great bag!
  10. OMG!!! You got the bag!!!! I am soooooooooo jealous right now, GORGEOUS!!

modeling pics please?!
  11. it's beautiful! :heart: the gold plate tag. do all the new season bags have that?
  12. I cant find this color online...only the nice tan and chocolate...May I ask where you bought it?
  13. Congrats on the bag and apartment! the colour is very rich and nice, great bag! :flowers:

foxiyellow : i think only MJ stores carry this colour - Bordeaux. but, I've seen other tpfers mentioned Saks has this colour too.
  14. ^ITA!!!!! Thanx for the pic..I really love this bag.....and the color is gorgeous!! Congrats!!! Would LOVE a modeling pic!!!! :tup:
  15. i purchased it from a mbmj boutique. the bordeaux is available online at hth!

thanks for the compliments, everyone! as for the modeling pics, i would be glad to post some. i'll try to do it tonight or tomorrow.