Pictures of the $280 NM Louboutin shoes

I just got mine and they too are the pumps. I was just wondering -- has anyone talked to customer service and asked why they sent pumps instead of the slingbacks? I would be curious to hear their explanation!

Ok, so I GOT my pumps yesterday, they're fine......today I get the letter in the mail that my order is delayed, what a mess this was lol.....I'm sorry for those of you who didn't get the shoes, they're def. a good deal and pretty but nothing to be upset about missing out on IMO, it's a basic style and there will be other deals.

I got a postcard in the mail also. Saying that my order is delayed and they had already delivered my shoes. NM is just a big ole mess

The people on ebay are selling them at a pretty steep price. I see most listing at around $450, that is quite a cut. Wonder if anyone will buy the shoes at that price...

Fanaddict - I noticed that my logo is also smudged. I'm sure that it's only going to get worse with wear. I wonder why the insole is now silver with black logo instead of the usual ivory with gold imprint.

Hi Kamilla!

I wore the shoes out on Friday and have to say that they're the most basic of shoes. After all of the hoopla and hullabaloo, I'm starting to feel that they're not even worth the $300 they came out to be.

IMO the Yoyo looks so much better with the platform (the Zeppa style). But whatever, they're broken in already! OH - and having the metallic insole is YUCKY b/c it was a hot day, and my feet were sliding around all over the place :P :P

fanaddict - so sorry to hear that. I am starting to feel the same way, I think that I am over this shoe, it's not that special. Just a classic style but I am still undecided. Has the logo and silver paint completely come off since you have worn them? I am so disappointed with this entire situation.

The logo is still there. The silver looks good too, but yeah it's something that I can imagine flaking off after good use.

I was planning to leave the ivory shoes in my orders but may just cancel and be done with them! I guess it's good in the end that they're the pumps - I'll just wear them to work.

fanaddict - so sorry to hear that. I am starting to feel the same way, I think that I am over this shoe, it's not that special. Just a classic style but I am still undecided. Has the logo and silver paint completely come off since you have worn them? I am so disappointed with this entire situation.