Pictures of Plomb, Mastic and Mogano...

1. Here are some pictures of my new goodies. Plomb brief with Giant Silver Hardware, Mastic City with RH, and Mogano Day with RH. The Mogano is going back, I'm not in love with the color. The Mastic City has AMAZING leather but I'm still kicking myself for not getting Sandstone. And the Plomb brief is fabulous! One of the pictures is the Plomb brief compared with my black city. The colors are diverse, but in my opinion they could be mistaken for each other from afar. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WoWsers... 3 bags @ ONCE! LOVE IT... it's been a trend lately. :tup: The leather on your plomb looks sm:huh:oshy enough for a hug. :tender: Congrats.. ~!!!

3. Congrats for ur 3 new bbags....they are fabulous...i love ur brief bag esp due to the pewter Giant HW....enjoy them!

4. Congratulations!!! I am in LOVE with that mastic City!!!!:heart:

5. Wow! I love them all!
    I have the Day in Mogano and adore it :heart:
    I love your Plomb Brief though - the leather and the colour just look amazing! Now I want one......lol!
    Congrats! :yahoo:

6. Now that is quite a haul! You go, girl! That plomb brief with SGH is drop-dead gorgeous! A stunning combo.

7. I :heart: your mastic!

Congrat! Stunning bags you got! :nuts:

8. gorgeous! i'm loving your plomb! congrats!

9. ooh, i really like the plomb and mastic...

10. OMG, 3 bags at once!!!!!

Well done, girl!:tup: I'm especially in love with Mastic City....that looks AMAZING!!!!! Is the color lighter than Sandstone??

11. 3 bbags...whooohoo...CONGRATS!!! I'm really loving the brief in plomb SGH. The leather looks smashin and the color combo is TDF:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: . May I ask, what is it about the Mogano color that didn't do it for you?

12. Wow, 3 bags at the same time! The leather looks fantastic on all your bags! And I really love the Mastic!

Congrats!!!

13. Wow, look at that leather. Congrats!

14. i am so loving the mastic :love: congrats on 3 gorgeous additions. the leather looks divine!!

15. Congrats!!! Love The Steel Sgh Brief!!