Pictures of my Tokidoki BAGS!!! finally!!

1. Ok so people mentioned to post pics of my new bags I got so here they are............minus a couple things/clothes as my camera battery died!

On the mamma mia bag, both sides are the same print placement.......is that dumb??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ahhh .. they are all cute

3. wow bags :drool: the bella looks pretty cute!

4. i love bellas and yours looks cute! i hope they don't discontinue it!

you have the two prints that i don't have ... yet! ;)

nice collection!

5. those are pretty!! excellent print placement

you're making me want an amore print.... hmmmmmmmmm

6. Nice collection! ur mamma mia looks great even tho both sides are the same

7. I think so too about your pirata. i really like the amore in bella too but I have a few in that style already. I like your ciao placement too. Did you getto ask for placement on any of these bags or were they all luck?

8. I bought these all in person, so I got to pick placement. :smile:

9. You seem to like the daisies, if I'm right. lol. I do too, that's why i got the dress, but it feels like a nightgown lol

10. I actually love gerber daises as my fav flower. But I do like the toki daisies but I love adios and ciao!! OK so here are pics of my new Spiaggia print stuff that's being sent to me as we speak. Unfortunately this was not hand picked by me but it works and it's cute so:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. ok here are the pics of the remaining toki stuff I have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. wow, you got the spiaggia already???!!! They're kinda different from what I expected, even though I saw the swap..lol the colors don't see as dark as I'd imagined.

14. SempreII: Those are photos that Casey sent her. She called people who preordered and sent us all photos of what we were ordering.

15. spacytracy i love your collection!! I especially like your cactus friends hoodie .. so cute ! :biggrin: