pictures of my new love :)

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love vampire bunnies! Does anyone else find it strange that the strap is brown and not black? I thought it was from the pictures but I guess I couldn't tell b/c they're dark anyway...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

me with my bag cleaning out my old citta, finding iPod headphones :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Nope, Inferno has brown straps. Some people call them grey, but they're brown to me.
    Your Gioco is lovely. :smile:

3. Mine are a grayish looking brown on my campe...I love your inferno! It is my favorite print. You will get lots of compliments on it. I love the pink devil in the acid pool and the little one with the messenger bag standing there looking like "meh"...lol:oh:

4. Congrats on your new gioco, it's so cute! I am a huge fan of the inferno print and I use my inferno gioco the most out of all my tokis =) ToKiXtina is right, you will get a lot of compliments on it =)

5. i have an inferno gioco just like that! i love the inferno and gioco is my favorite. i have 3 inferno giocos cause i suck at life!:ninja:

6. Congrats on a gorgeous bag! Inferno is my favorite, I love all the characters on it, especially the vampire bunnies and adios brushing his teeth. And the little guy in the pool of acid is so cute and pathetic! I love the taupey-gray color of the trim, too -- it's really different, and it sure hides dirt well!

7. oh i luv your new bag! luv the inferno print....i am beginning to think that i may actually prefer the gioco style over the zucca....:drool:

8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the chubby oven!!!!!
    Nice Sisters shirt too.

9. Lovely inferno...the straps on my inferno bags though do not look brown. They are more of a charcoal or fumo color...like a cross between gray and black.

10. congratz on ur gioco!

11. yeah! your bag makes me more excited to get mine in the mail!

12. congrats :biggrin:!!

whoa woah_dinosaurs ..you have 3?? wow!! :graucho:

13. i know, i know, i'm a terrible person, but they've all got different placement. the first one i got, i had no idea about placement and i didn't really care about the characters. uh....yeah, so i have 3 now. inferno is my absolute favorite though. i think i have 14 inferno bags and a denaro and caramella.

14. youre not a terrible person for having three :p ...you just love infernos more than me! :biggrin: hehehe..you sure are the inferno :queen: now lol

15. Thanks, FaerieLuna :smile:
    And the fat devil ovens are a big part of why I bought the bag! Along with the vampire bunnies, of course :heart: