Pictures of my new Fabuleux

Thank you so much, ladies. I am so thrilled with this that I am still literally dreaming about it at night even though I have it!

Re the contrast stitching, it's really amazing. I thought it was white until yesterday, when I looked at it carefully and saw it's yellow. I guess they did that because it goes better with the gold hardware. It's bizarre to me that yellow stitching would look good on black but it looks unbelievable.

Re my phone, I don't know what 1.3 mp means? It is a relatively new Razor. I am technologically challenged, I just know enough to get in trouble shopping online. I did know how to take the photos with the phone but it was through sheer boredom while waiting to pick up my daughter from school that I figured out how to send the photos. Of course, I accidentally sent one to my husband first and he called me, all panicked. He thought I was being kidnapped and was snapping a shot of Le Fab as a secret signal to him!

Btw, I have a beloved aunt that passed away in 1984. Her last name began with "Fab" and she had a black Cadillac with plates that said, "The Fab," so I also love this bag because it reminds me of her. (She loved LV too, as do my mom and my remaining aunt.)

Okay, so can someone talk me out of wanting desperately to buy these:

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11171251&SectionID=6000

because they go with le Fab? I don't even really love them, and I try never to buy shoes at retail price, but I have tried to hard to find a nice pair that go with it and I've failed miserably so far. I have a hard-to-fit foot, so I think I may play Cinderella, and go try them on and if they fit well it's meant to be, if they don't, it's not?

My other alternative is a pair of aqua Hollywould slides with gold hardware (that I got at Marshall's of all places, for $100 marked down from $498!) that are really pretty but I think I would have to get an aqua and black outfit to make them match. I am shopping for a particular party and my mom is already wearing aqua to it.