Pictures of my new Elastic Leather Stam as promised! <3

Thanks so much everyone for your sweet comments! :heart::love:

tadpolenyc - thanks! yes, my husband is extremly supportive and wonderful with me and my extreme bag fetish, hehe. i am very lucky and love him more than anything. he's even taking me to LV tonight - there's a re-opening cause they remodeled and moved to another space within macy's in the mall and i am friends with a bunch of SA's there (from being a customer for so long). so he's driving back form work, coming home getting me then going all the way back so can go to LV. i love him!!!!! hehehe :woohoo:

Thanks so much everyone for your sweet comments! :heart::love:

tadpolenyc - thanks! yes, my husband is extremly supportive and wonderful with me and my extreme bag fetish, hehe. i am very lucky and love him more than anything. he's even taking me to LV tonight - there's a re-opening cause they remodeled and moved to another space within macy's in the mall and i am friends with a bunch of SA's there (from being a customer for so long). so he's driving back form work, coming home getting me then going all the way back so can go to LV. i love him!!!!! hehehe :woohoo:

ohh a grand reopening...maybe now they'll have my monogram iphone case! i was there last month and i put my name on a waitlist for it. your talking about the roosevelt LV, right? :smile:

ohh a grand reopening...maybe now they'll have my monogram iphone case! i was there last month and i put my name on a waitlist for it. your talking about the roosevelt LV, right? :smile:

YUP, the one in macy's. they are now located like, by the nordstrom end macy's opening, across from ZARA and the up escalator. MAC took there old space and omg..i was there tonight and its HUGE, it's own store and amazing. they have so much stuff its gorgeous..i had to get some stuff, lol. go see it! :heart:

mslgrrl - the difference is the elastic one is more cinched up (the leather) and the leather kinda had metallic/pearly undertones to it....it isint a flat matte color, there alot of depth. =)

thanks everyone!! you all make me smile :yes:

i just saw your entire collection

im speechless.
:sad: i want everything!!!

aww, you're sweet, thank you! hehe :heart: the sad part of it all though is...i still want hordes more! lol...i have a secret wishlist (not the small one on tPF) hand-written on paper that i keep at home of all the stuff i want. :whistle:

...my husband hasn't found it yet :graucho:, LOL (thank god).

Gayle~ You know I lOVE this bag! You need to post modeling pics..please??:angel:

hehe, well..since you made the lil halo person...SURE, lol. i'll try to have andrew take some tomorrow and post over the weekend :wlae:<--- he's cute but THIS ---> :hysteric:is my favorite one...she's so mental, i love her. haha..

that really is a LOVELY bag.:tup: Now, since ive acquired quite a collection of late i need to ask - how do you determine what bag you use for the day .... i mean, is it just based on what works best with your outfit? Or is it a certain bag every week?

BTW - Your hubby is so lovely, my boy knows about the bag thing but he doesnt know how much ive spent (well, it is MY money ... :P)

:heart: