Pictures of my new Elastic Leather Stam as promised! <3

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Hiya :heart:. Sorry I couldn't get these uploaded sooner, been busy the past few days :yes:. Here are a couple of pics of my new Elastic Leather Stam in Green, I got from Nordstom's the other day. When I saw this darling for just a few dollars over 1k on sale, I jumped at it. Well, not really...I mean I considered it then me and my husband Andrew wanted to go to Chili's for dinner but I made him turn back after we parked in the lot cause I thought about it more and was scared someone would take it before I got back. So, I starved for another 30 mins (please, the bag was more important, lol) then was able to go BACK to Chili's and eat with confidence that my new bag was in our trunk safely being mine. :tup:

Here ya go, enjoy!

greenEstam1.jpg

greenEstam3.jpg

Thanks for looking!!! xoxo.

Yummmy!! - Congrats!! -- I have the kid in Plum elastic and LOVE the finish and detail on this leather. The green is TDF!!!! And rarely seen - Thanks for the eye candy!:tup:

yayeeeee..SO happy for you...is that the stam which has a thicker/tougher leather?? i saw one that looked like a metallic deep blue on sale at saks for 30%..

the leather feels different from the other ones.. EH. i'm confused.

i love the color! that was a good idea making your husband turn back around for the bag. he sounds like a very understanding guy. there would've been a lot of eye rolling with my boyfriend. haha. congrats!