Pictures of my Chanel 2.55 Reissue

hey cristina

:nuts: your new chanel bag totally totally suits you!!! :nuts: i just can't believe how beautiful it is! :love: it looks amazing!!! i think the colour is great and the size is great too!

i hope you'll enjoying using it!

please be sure to give your new chanel a hug for me! :amuse:

its just totally to die for! so timeless! (i just wanted to make sure i got timeless in there somehow) ;)

wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! pop open the champange - theres a new bag in town!!!!

IntlSet said:
Aww, you got it! It looks great on you, Cristina! You're a real cutie!

Thank you! So are you ;) :nuts:

TravelBug - It is the large size, I think it's 12" across. I will find the eBay auction I was watching and post the measurements. If you don't mind, I'll PM you the price in case my bf or anyone I know decides to stalk the forum anytime soon :P This is one receipt I am hiding at work!

PS I think the chain is just beautiful, when you carry it in the crook of your arm. But I also like it over the shoulder.

It can look really professional/business and dressy, yet also casual. So versatile.

Cristina said:
Thank you! So are you ;) :nuts:

TravelBug - It is the large size, I think it's 12" across. I will find the eBay auction I was watching and post the measurements. If you don't mind, I'll PM you the price in case my bf or anyone I know decides to stalk the forum anytime soon :P This is one receipt I am hiding at work!

Thanks Cristina! Yes do PM me - I understand ;)

So, it seems the consensus is that it looks better on my arm. I think so, too :nuts: That's what I like about posting photos of you wearing the bag, because then you can have others really see what it looks like on you. Of course the SA is going to tell you that you look great because she wants a sale ;)

belen - Thank you! :shame:

pocketyee - It's the grey. I tried on the black today and it did nothing for me. The grey was just "Wow!" :nuts:

Daisy - Yep, it's the 227 :nuts: