pictures of half my collection!

1. [​IMG]

Above: RH Jaune work, RH paprika part-time, GGH vert gazon day, SGH Magenta city

Not pictured: RH bronze day, french blue wallet, RH vert gazon clutch, GGH vermillion city, SGH violine brief

Bbags are my biggest weakness :sad: I can't even decide which is my favorite because I love them all so much! Especially how they get better with age..

I;m blindfolding myself till SS08 comes out ;)
  2. Fantastic! Oh, the colors! I love your collection, Natk. Thank you for sharing them with us.
  3. GOOD LORD!!!! I adore your "half" collection. Wow! Thanks for sharing them so we can drool. : ) Hope to see the other half sometime. I'll bet the group is totally stunning with your lovely colors!
  4. love your collection! you really go for the brighter colors! please post pics of the other half :smile:
  5. BREATHTAKING! You have an AMAZING collection! Love the variety of colors!
  6. [​IMG]

WOW - so bright!!! it's great how every color taste is represented in Bal's collection. nice :tup:
  7. What a colorful collection!!!:girlsigh:

Love them all...particularly your Jaune:drool:

Would you mind posting close-up pics of your Paprika PT?? I've never really seen pics of that color on tPF, and I'm wondering how it compares to 06 Rouille:yes:
  8. you just made my heart stop beating!!! :drool::heart::drool::heart: love the part time and magenta esp!
  9. here's a picture!

10. I LOVE this color!
  11. What a gorgeous collection.. :woohoo: I love how all your bags are so different from each's like a rainbow of bBags!! :tup:
  12. OMG! That is TDF! I can't wait to get one in a City or Twiggy :nuts:
  13. It's like a crayon box. I like all of your colors.
  14. :nuts: stunning! the PT is really :tup:
  15. such bold, beautiful colors! AND the leather looks super scrumptious! great collection! I only aspire to have one so great..