Pictures of Denim Strip Tote in Action?

1. I'm thinking about getting this bag at the PCE. Does anyone have it who would be willing to post some pictures (especially of them wearing it)?

2. aww :sad:
  3. has a picture on first page with a model and the denim and sig. stripe. this might help.
  4. thanks for the tip!

holy cow that is big!!! i was hoping it would be a more manageable size.
  5. actually, i now see a smaller one off to the side. maybe that's the one i'm after!
  6. I tried both in the store & yes the Large one is big!! It was really nice but I ended up with the smaller tote. You won't be disappointed! I'll try to post a picture of it 'in action' later.

Just noticed your Disney countdown.. I'm leaving on the 29th! (are you a 'Diser' by chance?)
  7. thanks Tink! i can't wait to see your pics!!!

is there a larger and a smaller version? This is the one i am thinking about getting:

is this the one you got?

oh lucky! i love disney. I have been to disneyland a bunch of times as i'm in So Cal, and my first trip to WDW was last year and i am just itching to get back there!
  8. Yes it has the Legacy Stripe lining.. and no it doesn't come in any other colors in that exact styling (the laced handles/trim, O-Rings)
  9. bumpdebump
  10. What's a "Diser"? I love all things Disney, and have never heard of it. *nosey*

and to the OP, I'm sorry, I don't have this bag so couldn't post any pictures of it.
  11. A Disney Forum for Disney Fans... (yet another expensive habit of mine!)
  12. [​IMG]
    Here is mine ....The smaller one ($298.00):heart::tup:
  13. thank you! it is lovely! i can not wait to order mine this weekend! :smile: