Pictures of Chanel Origami Bag

1. Thanks for listening to me vent and giving me moral support when my Chanel Origami bag was delivered to the wrong address and considered forever lost (http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/what-would-you-do-with-free-3000-chanel-231754.html )

Miracles of all miracles, FedEx was able to retrieve the bag from the wrong address, sent it back to Saks, and Saks re-rang the bag for me to give me the deeper discount because the bag went on further markdown while it was "lost". Yahoo!

Well I finally got the bag today and I love, love, love it! I think it is made of crushed lambskin, it's very soft. It has the most comfortable and sturdy fabric shoulder strap. The top has a zipper to keep my belongings from falling out but the way the zipper is designed, it's also very easy to reach in and grab stuff. And there's so much room, which I love!

The best part, I think, is the unique Origami pattern. It looks just like Origami!

I just love Chanel. Their designs are so original and clever and beautiful. Probably the second best part is the incredible price :smile::heart:

origami1.JPG origami2.JPG origami3.JPG origami4.JPG origami5.JPG
  2. I'm glad your story has a happy ending! Great-looking bag!

3. I'm so happy for you!!! :smile:

4. Thta's a cut bag with a cute idea and a cute name LOL - and how could you say no to an extra discount?!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:nuts:I haven't seen this so far! The bag is truely gorgeous, i'm glad you have finally receive after tryin to check where the package is:flowers:

Don't forget to post modeling pics on her:love:

6. Congrats,I am so happy for u!:woohoo:

7. congrats on such a gorgeous bag !

8. It is such a cute bag! So this is THE bag! =) Glad it is a happy-ending and may u and ur bag live together happily ever after!

9. Congratulations on FINALLY receiving your bag and with an ever better deal than before. It makes up for your troubles. :flowers:

10. I'm glad you finally got your bag...and at a 'better' price too. Congrats! It's truly a unique bag.

11. YEEEAAAHHH!!! I'm so glad the bag got back to it's rightful owner!! It's beautiful and so unique! Congrats!

12. congratulations! ~ you can atlast enjoy your new chanel!

13. WOW! What a BEAUTIFUL bag! Can you tell us please how much you ended up paying for the bag?

14. Cute bag, I am glad everything worked out.

15. Wow, I'm glad it worked out for you and that you got the bag at further discount! Congratulations on the beautiful new bag.