Pictures! New stuff and outlet finds

1. I promised you all some pictures so here we go. This is my beloved Felicia. I just love her and the leather is so yummy. I pulled Carly out tonight and thought she was so small now that I have been carrying Felicia. I got the Tattersall scarf for Christmas. The sunnies and the planner were purchases I got with the credit from my damaged bag.

The bleeker mini, wallet, signature skinny, scarf and fobs are from my outlet trip yesterday. Lots of great stuff.:yahoo:
    newbies.jpg outlet.jpg
  2. Congrats on your bag & outlet finds! Your Felicia is gorgeous! Too bad I don't like huge bags :smile:
  3. Awesome finds!! I love your bag too!! Thanks for posting the picture of her with her scarf! I think that the bags with bows are super adorable but I am just not a bow kind of girl! I was thinking of some kind of longer look, but was unsure of how to tie it to my Carly.
  4. Mmm the Felicia is gorgeous! You have a lot of great stuff there. :tup:
  5. great stuff, thanks for sharing! :tup:
  6. You found some awesome things!!! Congrats

7. Thanks. I am not big on bows either, I just double knot it and let it hang. I need to iron the creases out of the scarf though....:yes:
  8. [​IMG]

WOW!!! So pretty!!!

9. Beautiful. Love the scarf on your handbag. Looks great.
  10. Beautiful items!!
  11. That snowman keyfob is too cute! Congrats on your new goodies
  12. Gorgeous Felicia! You've got some great stuff there!
  13. Nice choices! Even though it's not all bowed up, that scarf looks fantastic on your Felicia just the way it is.
  14. very cute!!!
  15. That scarf again. I just love it. Congrats on all of your goodies.