Pictures!! New ring!!

1. 5/8ctw ruby/diamond band to match my promise ring..

Here are pictures of them together! its the perfect set! too bad its not my wedding set! :p

Some background on my new band: i bought it from a 3rd party used. it was way too small and the prongs were all messed up. they are not aligned and just horrible looking. i brought it to shaneco and said i received it as a gift and i wanted it replaced because the prongs were bad. since the ring was purchased in aug 07 they made an exception for me and gave me a whole new ring! lucky i can fit the standard size and i was able to take it home. they were not able to transfer the paperwork in my name but i figured it was okay since i have the original and i will be covered for the lifetime repairs and warranty.

I love this ring and i am very very happy!! :yahoo:
    001rings.jpg 001rings2.jpg
  2. It looks very nice together! You know I LOVE the promise ring
  3. Congrats, it's beautiful!!!
  4. Very, very pretty!
  5. That's gorgeous--it matches your e-ring!
  6. That's a lovely set the rubies are a excellent colour match. i hope you enjoy wearing them :smile:
  7. I love, love your promise ring. And your new ring is indeed a perfect match. Congratulations!
  8. It's lovely, It matchy!:yahoo:
  9. i will make sure i take a new picture when i re paint my nails red =)

any opinions on how to wear it? band on top or bottom? or just one on each finger? (i only wear rings on my wedding fingers let and right)
  10. Very pretty!
  11. I really love this!
  12. It's really beautiful!
  13. That is gorgeous! :love: Congratulations!
  14. it's so pretty. congrats!
  15. Wow, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your rings! That's one hell of a promise ring. In my opinion, it's so lovely, it should be your wedding set. I adore it!