Pictures from Paris

1. We just returned from holiday in Paris...I'm still on that happy, romantic high! :love: :love:

Here are some pictures I just thought you all may enjoy...

edited4.JPG edited5.JPG edited.JPG edited3.JPG edited2.JPG
  2. Your pictures are beautiful. I've never been to Paris but I definitely want to go. Thank you for sharing.

3. Pink*Petunia, you just made my day a little happier. I love Paris. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

4. *sigh* It is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :smile:

5. Oh, I'm so envious!!! It's my dream to go to Paris someday. Lovely pictures!

6. Thanks for sharing pics! Glad you had a wonderful time!

7. We didn't buy tickets in advance for the Musee D'Orsay, so had to stand in line for 1 1/2 hours before entering (and it was freezing cold)! But, it was worth it to see my favorite Renoirs among others...

edited6.JPG edited7.JPG
  8. C'est tres jolie! Merci pour les photos.

P.S. That's the best I can do after 3 years of high school french many years ago.

9. wow!!!!
    i hope you had a good time!:heart:

10. Indy ~~ LOL! I was so proud of myself being able to remember my French from about 10 years of it in school. So, I would go up to someone at a counter, or a waiter, or whatever and state my request in French. Then they would respond to me in French so quickly that sometimes I couldn't catch what they said.:shocked:
    Then I would have to sheepishly say..."Could you please repeat that in English?" :shame:

11. You perked up my day as well! *Dreaming of Paris*

12. Was just there in April, going back Oct. 4th - taking French lessons in the meantime - It's the city of my heart! Loved seeing your beautiful photos - Merci!

13. Thanks, great pics..I love Paris..

14. Thanks for sharing these lovely pics with us, Pink! I've got to get to Paris one of these days! I love the artwork you posted too ... amazing!

15. That's always my problem too! I can speak the language well enough to communicate an idea to someone but I usually cannot understand the response. I even work for a French company! :roflmfao: