Pictures from Britney's Myspace account...

1. Now, I'm not sure if Britney has a myspace or not, but these pictures popped up around the internet and they're supposedly from her myspace. Have no clue what the link is, sorry!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I think this photo is incredibly cute!

2. I hate seeing pictures of girls giving the middle finger. I just think it looks horrible.

3. So do I

4. I think these might be the genuine article. Some of the pictures appear to be taken at the HOB and she's wearing the outfits that she did her "comeback" shows in... and the others show her in outfits that she's been photographed in.

That said, I agree... girls giving the finger.... so Klassy... but what do you expect from Britany "I'm Kuntry y'all" Spears?

5. As always, very classy..................NOT!!!!

I think giving the middle finger was a cool thing to do in like the 6th grade......what a looser. She is what she is.

6. darnn I had the link to her myspace, but now i cant find it. The last place I saw it was on TMZ.

7. Agreed. It's like advertising you're trashy. But then again it's Britney so it's not like it's false advertising;)

8. ohhhhhhh Britney!

9. Go Away Britney!

10. The last photo is so cute! and there's Jayden! Yeah, she just looks ridiculous flipping off the camera.

11. Classy. As usual.:rolleyes:

12. i like this photo only...dont like the middle finger either [​IMG]

13. Agree. It seems like now instead of smiling for a picture you flip the camera off instead.

14. I'm not liking the middle finger either but the first thing I noticed when I saw these pictures is she looks genuinely happy and that's a welcome change.

15. The only cute pic is the last one...

the rest... well... I think we have said it.

Horribly Klassy. :push: