Picture of Coach Camel Gigi

1. Here is a picture of the Camel Gigi that I purchased a couple of weeks ago. I really love this bag but I'm afraid it will get pretty dirty quickly as I live in NYC. I purchased the clay gigi as well and I am having the same problem..Let me know your thoughts... should I keep the Camel or the clay? I have to return one! Thanks
    gigi camel.JPG
  2. Why don't you take the camel and the clay back for the black leather? Or get the Walnut gigi when it comes out? That way you won't have to worry about the dirt.

Or even the chocolate brown gigi?
  3. Wow, camel is gorgeous! But I agree with the above poster, exchange for black or wait for walnut to come out. Walnut is beautiful too! And not such a dirt magnet!
  4. Cute!
  5. Between the two then maybe camel gigi. Clay gigi is so beautiful but it's probably really easy to get dirty. :smile:
  6. I'd keep the clay but if you are really concerned about dirt then I agree with the others to swap out for a darker color.

Love that GiGi!!
  7. I like the camel so much better than the clay, but if you're worried about keeping it clean then the walnut sounds like it'll be a nice color.
  8. I would get the walnut as it is a lovely color and will stay clean.
  9. Thanks, I think I am going to return the camel. I live in NYC and this bag will not stay clean for long... I just know it. The walnut would be lovely. I am still going back and forth on the clay though! Thanks.
  10. Very pretty color, but I agree about the color...go for the Walnut Gigi and enjoy the style without worrying about it getting stained...
  11. I like the camel Gigi better but I agree with everyone else, take them both back and get a darker color that won't show dirt as well.
  12. Gorgeous! Congrats!
  13. Congrats, very pretty!