Picture of Chanel "Naked Bag"

1. Here's a picture of the "Naked Bags" for all who were wondering. Picture is from nitrolicious.com. Enjoy!
  2. looks cheap
  3. it reminds me of LV bags that were done several seasons ago..... it doesnt look good.
  4. If I had a bunch of other Chanel bags- I'd get the huge tote just for fun- looks like a great beach tote.
  5. not for me!
  6. i liike them but not sure if im gonna carry it ?
  7. aaah, perfect for dept store employees:yes: they usually have to carry clear handbags.
  8. i personally don't like them. Chanel did make some lucite bags a long while ago.
  9. not for me either.
  10. I wonder how much these plastic bags will cost.
  11. I would not use it to hold personnal items. The only way I would use this tote is if I was at the mall, and used it to hold my shopping bags.

It's probably not worth how much it is going to cost.
  12. Oh my gosh - who wants everyone to see all the crap you lug around in your purse?? I do not understand this bag.
  13. That was my first thought too, Pink! :p

The large one would be okay as a beach bag. :yes:
  14. Exactly what I was thinking! :yes: :yes: :yes:
  15. I'd never buy one either, but this was the idea behind it...

From Women's Wear Daily several weeks ago:

O SAY CAN YOU SEE?: Leave it to Karl Lagerfeld to react quickly to changes in modern life - even troubling ones - and find a positively chic solution. When a terror scare in London last month evoked a ban on liquid items and gels on airplanes, forcing some passengers to tote carry-on items in clear plastic bags, the designer had a better idea. He dreamed up the "Naked Bag" for Chanel, transparent but with a subtle quilting pattern, dark piping and signature chain handles. Although an important vacation month in France, Lagerfeld said he "had the Chanel factories opened to have them made in a second..." Available in a variety of sizes and styles, the clearly modern accessories are slated to arrive in Chanel boutiques soon.