Picture Heavy - Rebecca Minkoff PINK IRIS Mam

TaraP said:
I swear you have THE best MAMs and THE best pictures! I am loving your new Pink Iris... I love the matte pink leather, it's so pretty...:love: And the polka dot lining looks friggin fab with it.

Just want to let you know you should try to get a price match as ebags has this for 25% off right now.. It was 30% off for 3 days for mothers day too.
Here is the link... Try to do it now as I think this is the last day it will be on sale. ;)

http://www.ebags.com/product/rebecca-minkoff/morning-after-bag-bombe-mini/234189?productid=10190998

Hmmmmmm.... *contemplates ordering this baby*

I've never been a pink person, but I must say, all these gorgeous pinks are making me want to buy one!! I love the color with the hardware on this bag!! And the lining is a nice contrast too. Congrats on a beauty!

I like to call this.. the Barbie bag, lol

It is now in my top three. 1. Pink Sheen 2. Dove and 3. Iris Pink

Might want to shield your eyes some or put on sunglasses.. this one is BRIGHT..

it's kind of a chameleon color.. in some lights it looks bubblegum pink, others it looks purple'ish or fuchsia

I was very nervous about this bag but I love it, yayyyy!!

irispink.png

irispink2.png

Very soft leather..

irispink3.png

irispink4.png

in bathroom light

irispink7.png

irispink6.png

irispink5.png

irispink8.png

wowwie!! i'm in a tizzy over your iris pink!! (love the name of it too!!); COLLECTION SHOT!! COLLECTION SHOT!! :graucho::graucho: i dub thee PURPLE PINK PRINCESS!!! :worthy::worthy::queen:

SO LOVE IT! lol.

It's just.. it feel's different.. It is thin, or feels thin... Kinda "papery" almost. I have a feeling that it can get scratched too easy.

it really does feel fragile, i was looking at the leather last night when looking at it again. i love the color so much that i'm willing to tolerate how flimsy paper thin this leather is. was thinking maybe there is a pre treatment for a bag like this, to prevent scratches from later happening

Once again you have scored another beautiful bag! So I take it the bag is not too pepto bismol-y? hehe, I remember you had thought that... so did I when I saw the stock photos online! It definitely looks pretty! congrats!

lol thanks! i think it has its pepto bismol moments, but overall it looks more bubblegum to me thankfully