Picture Frame charm/Keyfob

1. Show me yours...

Do you put pic's in there? Do you use it on your handbag or keys ?

2. I got one for Christmas that I am planning on putting on my keys as soon as I print some pics that small

3. I have a pic of my hubby and kids (on vacation in Cali) in mine, I put it on my bags. Here's a pic of it:
    [​IMG]

4. I have this one:
    [​IMG]
    I have a pic of my son on one side and a pic of my daughter on the other side (this keychain kinda resembles the way a locket is), and I hang it on my keys!

5. I got mine at the outlet last week. I use it on my keys and plan of putting pics of my kids in it.

Ebay Pics 716.jpg
  6. I got the heart one above. I am going to try to find a photo of my Lab (who just passed away Jan 2) in it.

7. I was wondering the same thing. I just got mine yesterday at my local outlet. I have 4 kids but think I might put a picture of my little chihuahua in mine. The kids are older so I don't think they will care. Haha:p

8. heres mine I put a picture on each side...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^^ beautiful!

thanks everyone, I think i'm going to put this on my must have list.

10. aw it's so sweet :love:

11. I'm so sorry for your loss :sad:

My Golden passed just before Christmas, so I bought this to put his pictures in. I plan on using it with my keys.

[​IMG]

12. ^^ That is so cute with the little heart hanging on it!

13. Here is my picture Frame keyfob. I love how cute it looks with my oversized Tweety bird key! I have a picture of my husband and daughter inside.

wallet1PF.jpg
  14. The locket is going to have my husband and dog. The pink one is going to have my family in it. I haven't got pictures in it cause I don't have ones that small so i may have to scan it and resize them.

locket.JPG picframe.JPG