Pictues of Leigh Bag in Citron! PCE purchase.

1. I just want to share my pictures of the Leigh Bag No. 11128 whic retails for $648. The citron color is a bright yellow not at all like the olive/yellow pictured on page 39 of the new catalog. The true color is the one shown in natural lighting. I will most probably exchange this for the Raisin Color which supposedly comes out in
    August. For reference the strap on this bag is really short and is 16 1/2 " long and I am not sure it will fit over a coat. I don't know that this bag would work for plus sized gals.
    IMG0001_25.jpg IMG0001_30.jpg IMG0002_4.jpg IMG0001_31.jpg
  2. that's a really beautiful bag! Congrats!

3. Thanks Liz - I love that style and the color looks good too. Hoping to see it tomorrow.
  4. Oh yummy...

I think I need this.... :yes:
  5. I love the style - I ordered one in the khaki/black sig combo. Can't wait to get it!

I especially love how you can access what's in the front pockets without opening the whole bag.
  6. Congrats, Liz! You are building such a wonderfully diverse collection!
  7. ooooo...great color! It's a beauty! :love:
  8. I really like the bag but not necessarily the color. It is coming out in Raisin in August and I will probably swap it out for that color. It is a nice bag. I only wish the strap were longer.
  9. That is a beautiful bag but I think I would find that strap way too short when wearing a coat. I love the color and the shape. I hope it works for you! :smile:
  10. When do all these amazing new bags come out? Are they out now in the Coach stores?:graucho:
  11. that is a beautifully shaped bag, but that color is kinda funky. the raisin will look a lot better.
  12. Cute bag, Liz!! :tup: I like the style, it does seem like the strap is slightly out of proportion with the bag though?? :confused1:

Anyhow.... can't wait until we can see what it looks like in Raisin!!
  13. Cute Bag!!
  14. Cute! Like B4B said, I can't wait to see how it'll look in raisin!

And what is with Coach and the short straps? I think that's my biggest beef with them . . .
  15. The color is really strange. I don't want another light colored bag. I really hate to baby sit my bags.