Pics wearing your new Messengers?

1. I searched the photos thread and came up empty for the '07 messenger style...I seem to remember a lot of people getting this or at least considering it (Sandstone was a popular choice). Could you indulge me, Messenger owners, and post photos wearing it along with your height?
    TIA:heart: !

2. I only remember seeing a cute little boy (esider's son) modeling it on tPF...not sure if that would give you enough of an idea... ;)

3. I have been wanting one and really want to know what this style looks like and how much it can hold! Any pics will help. TIA:smile:

4. From what I can remember (sorry, I know there are some photos around on tPF somewhere, just don't know where off the top of my head), the new messenger bag looked a bit small. Also, I seem to remember some complaints about the lack of length in the strap. If you are looking for a nice big messenger bag, you might want to consider the men's Besace or the men's Day.

5. Here are some pics from esiders:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. And here are the others I mentioned:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Well, I hope it would look as good on me;) !
    I am considering one in Sandstone. But I am a bit worried it won't look feminine. I can't believe noone has one (although maybe that means SALE!!!)...

8. wow...great pics there....thanks Fiatflux for posting this...ehhehehe