Fendi

*PICS* Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes *PICS*

kavnadoo Posted By kavnadoo Posted Jun 15, 2007

1. I also have them Liti in Moc Croc, they are smashing shoes and very comfortable. They had the Moc Croc on eluxury do not know if still their have a look. They are sold out in Europe.

2. Gorgeous, gorgeous piccies. I loved looking at them all.

swooning over here ;)

3. I did modeling pics with every one of my spys except black this morning (there are like 100!). Here is the first set--Squirrel spy. Rebecca Taylor dress, Christian Louboutin black satin d'orsay "Passy", silver and gold Pierre Hardy slingbacks

4. gorgeous gorgeous!!! Talk about eye-candy. My tracking said Ship date
    Jun 15, 2007
    Estimated delivery
    Jun 16, 2007 by 12:00 PM
    and I keep checking the window..EEP. Hopefully I can get to model my new spy too yay!

5. Wonderful pictures - thank you ladies.

6. Lit -- you really pulled off the Velvet Squirrel! I can't even decide which of the shoes I like best...looks great! The LE bags are a bit more of a challenge, but worth it to work them in:yes:!

7. Green spy, M Missoni dress, Louboutin "yoclou" green pumps with gold studs. This is what I wore to my graduation last Friday (except it was covered in a gigantic maroon doctor's robe).

BTW, the last pose is "spy salutation pose" and I expect to see a lot more of you doing it.

8. Thanks BagLady, I think most of the LEs require a solid-colored dress because they have soo much going on. I need to get a plain black dress to wear with it!

9. Gold spy seems very jeans & t-shirt to me. Wearing it with my silver B buckle pumps.

10. haha i LOVE the last one! and the gold bag is a beauty. I will attempt the salute soon..

11. Petrol spy, D&G dress, louboutin "decollette"

12. Blueberry baby spy (sorry color didn't turn out well), brown theory dress, blueberry spy shoes. I really like to pair these with brown.

13. Cherry corded spy, Corey Lynn Calter dress, Bottega Veneta shoes (noce).

14. White spy, lavender dress bought in Paris (les petites), chanel naked pumps, bottega veneta green coin purse.

15. Paprika models some Fendi shoes (I know, I am a terrible and careless person).