*Pics* She's BACK... My Burgundy JC Ramona

1. Finally got a chance to take pics. Believe it or not, DH was sent out to finish the move for our house (I did about 99% of it). I am on Sabbatical for the weekend.:p I am in LOVE with my Ramona. The color is fabulous, the size is probably not as big as the regular leather Ramonas, since this is slouchier. FYI the bag is half stuffed when I took these photos. Enjoy.

No legs, I have SO many bruises after moving that I look like a dalmation.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. [​IMG][/IMG]

3. It's gorgeous and looks great on you! Congratulations.

4. Ooh la la, don't you love this color? I've seen Robyn's ring and I just got my Radiant and now the Ramona in burgundy.
    Congrats on a lovely bag!

5. I do love this bag!! The color is awesome. It's the perfect red bag.:tup: Ms. Champagne Maddy is in transit now, can't wait for Ramona to meet the little sister.

6. OK, now you are seriously just taunting me! ;)

I can not WAIT to get my burgundy Riki that I bought during the sale! Hopefully it will be here in the next few days.

JC should pay you a commission for selling that color. It looks so beautiful on you it makes everyone want one! I know it worked for me.... :yes:

LOVE your bag!

7. Stinkerbelle, you are too cute:heart:. This bag is TDF, really! They don't make fakes in this "style," the color is vibrant, and it's just awesome!

You won't regret the Riki. Depending on how much you stuff it, you can make it look bigger or smaller. Must post pics when you get it!

8. That bag is just amazing! I love the watersnake trim and the biker leather! I have the Ring bag in black with the biker leather and it is tdf!

I agree, the color is NOTHING like all other red bags - it is above perfect!

Enjoy your new bag! You wear it really well:yahoo:!

9. [​IMG][​IMG]
    BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats and enjoy! You deserve it!

10. Beautiful, looks great.

11. It looks GREAT on you....congrats...

12. OH Bonnie:party: your bag is TDF and I am so happy you like her this time around:queen:
    I am so anxious to see your new Maddy :choochoo: and maybe we will be able to work out play dates for our girls for next month:tup:
    The CA dates might actually work, but I will keep you posted.

13. Congratulations Bonnie. It looks fantastic on you. I think you carry the Ramona really well. I love it!

14. Congrats Bonnie. You look fabulous with this bag, the color is beautiful too. Enjoy.

Looking forward to pics of Ms Champagne Maddy. =)

15. That bag is GORGEOUS! LOVE the color! :yes: