*PICS* S/S 07's Soft Calf Classic styles

i love the deborah...i think that is a must-get! :cool:

shoppingsmycard...i've seen some of the styles at neiman marcus and saks, namely the deborah, venetia and christy in black and white...
not sure if they're getting other colors though...

I am freaking out over the Deborah!!! OMG it is gorgeous! This might just have to become mine very soon!

bag.lover--thanks for posting pics! Are you loving the lavendar as much as you'd hoped??

The Deborah tote is lovely. I always feel self-conscious with bigger bags because I'm only 5'2". The Stella I have is unless unless completely full because it appears "flat" when I wear it...or, I say when it wears me.

I really want to see the Deborah tote IRL.

As always, you're so helpful with your descriptions and photos. Thank you! I think anything in lavender is pretty. The navy is so-so compared to the petrol and the topaz blues.

did stella say whether any of these are boutique exclusive, or have you seen them in lookbooks elsewhere??

I checked out Nordstrom's Look Book, they carry 4 styles from Soft Calf Classic line and 1 style from Soft Calf Classic Small Leather Goods line.

(source: Nordstrom Spring 2007 Look Book)
* SOFT CALF COLLECTION *
CHRISTY HOBO: Black, White, Natural, Navy
DEBORAH: Black, White
TOTE: Black, White, Natural
VENETIA: Black, White, Navy
ZIP CLUTCH: Black, White, Natural, Navy

I am freaking out over the Deborah!!! OMG it is gorgeous! This might just have to become mine very soon!

bag.lover--thanks for posting pics! Are you loving the lavendar as much as you'd hoped??

What color of Deborah do you like? White is 'true' white.

Lavendar looks prettier in person that the pictures shown in the Look Book, I like it. Stella's picture shows the real life color of Lavendar very well; she said that she took many pictures, this is the one that came out best.

You are all welcome, I like looking at pictures too.

What color of Deborah do you like? White is 'true' white.

Lavendar looks prettier in person that the pictures shown in the Look Book, I like it. Stella's picture shows the real life color of Lavendar very well; she said that she took many pictures, this is the one that came out best.

You are all welcome, I like looking at pictures too.

I love the Deborah in white, but I'd have to see the "true" white IRL. Good thing I'm going to NYC soon! :P

The lavendar color is beautiful too. It looks really light and delicate. I like that more than a really vibrant purple. I love that wallet too.

I just love everything!! (and I thought this was a season where I wouldn't...go figure!)