PICS - Purple Reissue S/S2008

ooh and forgot to add, when you first opened the box, what truly was your first thoughts?????? :smile:

"Wow! That's definitely PURPLE!" Were my original thoughts.

My friend who took these pictures and was the first one to open the box thinks it's beautiful, but that it will be difficult to find something to wear with it.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINTS* That is sooo flipping gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!! I am sooo wayyyy jealous. Enjoy wearing it it is Fabulous!!:yahoo::okay::tup::yes:

Beautiful color! :tup::yahoo: Now I know I want this one over the blue, hands down. I have other purple bags (balenciaga) and purple seems to go with almost anything :yes:.

What are the exact dimensions of this bag? Didn't someone in another thread say the bags are a touch smaller now? I don't know if i want the 226 or the 227, if you give us the dimensions that would be great, thanks :tup:.

"Wow! That's definitely PURPLE!" Were my original thoughts.

My friend who took these pictures and was the first one to open the box thinks it's beautiful, but that it will be difficult to find something to wear with it.

ahh thanks Honey.

I think you will be surprised how many things this gorgeous baby will go with tho!! ;)

keep coming back to look at it, i love everything about it, the silver chain compliments it so perfectly :smile:

I'mma betting the navy is going to be as much of a wowser as the purple. It's not the same navy as one would expect. For those who are thinking purple versus navy, the decision is not going to be easy. I think we're going to be salivating over both colors.