PICS PLEASE Modeling the Ergo Leather Tote 10743

1. I did a search and didn't find any. Was wondering how it fit on the shoulder. Please post pics if you have them of you wearing it on your shoulder. Thanks!

I like it, but want to make sure it's comfy...:p

2. i don't have pics, but it's definately comfy on the shoulder. i'm not petite or small in ANY way and it goes easily on my shoulder.

i can take pics later, if you need them.

3. Please... thanks!

4. hmm. it's noon. i should probably get out of my pj's.

5. Nah...I am still in mine. I actually took a shower and put my PJs back on. Plus you know I post pics with my PJs all the time. It doesn't matter. Thanks in advance!:smile:

6. [​IMG]

7. Thanks! Oooooooh I like the black. Wasn't even considering it before, but now I am....like it alot. Thanks Mokoni!

8. ^You're welcome! I LOVE my ergo so much and I love the size. The large ergo is cute with the turnlock but it really is a huge bag.

9. wow, i actually got my butt dressed for a picture! don't mind the hair and lack of makeup, amongst other things. look at the pretty bag instead, lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Kallison is it snug at all on your arm or just right?

Thank you! Looks great! My hubby got me a giftcard for $50 to buy an accessory for the Cotton Carly he got me for our Anniversary. Well, instead of an accessory because I already bought the wristlet and matching mult function wallet, I thought of putting it towards a new handbag! Hehe...you guys understand my logic...:roflmfao:

11. Turquoise Ergo tote medium. I'm 5'7", 130ish. It's not snug and is very comfortable on the shoulder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. snug? no. obviously, it's not nearly as much room under the arm as, say, graberg...but it's nothing like trying to wear a demi (for me) or anything.

it does, however, fall down a lot on me. but maybe that's just me?

13. You all look great with your bags!! I have it in the large but wanted to say that the leather is sensational! Just in case you needed any enabling at all! LOL!

14. It is a bit slippery on the shoulder so I don't wear it there much. I just carry it.

15. That's what I was afraid of. See with the Carly I can use both arms and not have to worry of it sliding down my arm, which I love.

Thank you all for your pics. I really appreciate it. You helped a lot!