Pics Only-show Us Your Gucci Evening Bags!!

1. Please post pics of your Gucci evening bags here,Please state style,price,and where purchased..if Possible..NO CHITCHAT PLEASE!!!

2. Not sure if this counts but I use it as an evening bag...

DSC01250.JPG
  3. My sister's blondie:

[​IMG]

4. This is my Gucci evening bag. The strap converts to a wristlet. I found these shoes which I sometimes wear with the bag.

DSCN2577.jpg DSCN2205.JPG
  5. [​IMG]

6. Here's my Gucci evening bag.

groen.jpg
  7. Not sure if this is an evening bag but I only use it in the evenings cos of its size.

IMG_3875.JPG IMG_3873.JPG
  8. 'Crystal' black patent leather clutch bought for $900 with taxes at Holt Renfrew

DSC01350.JPG
  9. im really not sure about the specifics of this bag.. appreciate it if anyone could help me out! its got a gold chain.. was about $700 sale price..

picture 078.jpg
  10. Mom's vintage Gucci black patent evening bag (now mine) hehe. Bought in the early to mid 90's (?? she's not even sure, but it was over a decade ago for sure) from Gucci in Waikiki.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^close up of one side of the handle, it pulls out to expand
    [​IMG]
    ^button closure
    [​IMG]

11. This is my :heart: lovely :heart: Tom Ford collection serpent evening bag - she looks amazing paired with an emerald green evening dress and flashy gold jewelry! I am in love with the T.F. dragon and serpent purses - I'd love to add more of them to my collection! :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Here is my gorgeous bamboo chain, pink striped evening bag! Very dainty and elegant! :yes: I really love the bamboo chain feature ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. This is my black Flora evening bag. The print is the same as the larger Flora bags but the fabric is silk and the zipper pull is a bee. It's much nicer IRL than it photographs.

I found it a couple of years ago at the outlet in Italy and have no recollection what it cost.

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

Moonlight Clutches.

15. Nude Patent Crystal Evening bag, brother purchased it in LV for my mom... she didn't like it so she gave it to me... lol:nogood:

Gucci1.jpg DSCN4974.jpg