**PICS ONLY** Show me what you got at the sale!! **PICS ONLY**

1. Okay... Time to 'fess up ladies. ;)

What did you get at the sale? Pics, prices and location if possible.

Try and limit the chit chat, I want to see all the lovely bargains you guys got! :yahoo: Public sale hasn't started where I'm at (presale has) but I'll be posting pics up myself in the next day or 2, fingers crossed!! :wlae:
  2. nothing:crybaby:
  3. I ordered both bags over the phone from the Gucci store in Orlando. The boston is a little bigger than pictured. I'm having a serious case of buyers remorse. Maybe I will feel better once they arrive.:yes:
    prodImage.jpg 170010_ABJ1G_2061.jpg
  4. ^ how much is the small peggy?
  5. that's so pretty, is this a closed tote? or compltely open?
  6. It was around $850. Although it is fabric, it was 40% off at the Gucci store.
  7. Hi! I just got my first two Gucci's! I got the white Princey at SF Saks pre-sale $714 (CA tax sucks!). Then yesterday, on the way to pick that up I stopped by the SF Gucci store to check out their pre-sale and...*poof*...bought the Biba large hobo with the white trim for $748. The SA that helped me, Ann, was GREAT. She had me follow her to the back and show the hobo to me. A customer of hers could not pick it up after pre-sale (I think customer was going out of the country or something) and it was the LAST one! She told me I could pick it up on or after June 6th.

I think I just found my Gucci SA! She was the only one in the store that talked to me.:wlae:
    WhitePrincey.jpg biba_largeHobo.jpg
  8. oh my, you got the princy tote, I'm so jealous. that is so cute. I bought a Black wave boston .

9. do you mean this one?? i thought it wasn't going on sale!! :crybaby:(I get alot of the names confused though)
  10. I've ordered 3 items so far.. the Purse was with the pink trim though, not the white, I can't seem to find the pink one on the site.. the small waist belt.. and I'm still debating on the wallet, I have it set aside right now. The wallet is the off-white guccissima color, not the color pictured, it's from last season (I believe, so I had to borrow this pic from someone on eBay). I'm debating on getting the wallet or a ToyWatch!

What do you think? Wallet or Watch? :confused1:
    charmy med.jpg small belt.jpg dca6_1.JPG toywatch.jpg
  11. Get the wallet, and the wave boston is black smooth leather, not mono. plain leather , I wanted the patent one fore a while . I was supposed to get the white leather princy medium boston , but I got the wave instead. I'm thinking if I want to add a britt to the order but I need to stop and Get MY Chanel!!! lol

12. lol.. yep these sales are soo bad when your trying to save up for something else!! I have the Boston in the mono, but I've been wanting a Guccissima as well. :rolleyes: It's one my favorite bags, you'll love it!! I'm trying to save for a Pelham.. er.. as you can see, not going so well.. :push:

13. $850 before the discount or after?
  14. just got this today, and will be picking up the baby blue large belt bag on tuesday
    todays haul 005.jpg todays haul 007.jpg todays haul 006.jpg