Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking good!!

2. Rayure petite noe is awesome and looks great on you!love your boots and the entire ensamble. drspock7, did you end up getting the rayure wallet? The pics in your reveal totally won me over, and I ended up getting one! :smile:

3. Looks good! :tup:

4. Thanks for the compliment and no I didnt. New tires and brakes trumped the wallet! Darn Durango :/ .......but I'm safe. I decided to stay focused. Ecause I really wanted a mon mono anyway and I will prob. Be able to do that in April when they are released all over.

5. You look lovely! So coordinated!

6. [​IMG]
    Speedy 35 out and about, and my other friends mono pochette on the chair behing her on the right :smile:

7. Nice pic

8. Very cute!

9. Great pic, it looks good on you! :smile:

10. @cherrifoam: love the speedy 35 on you! :smile: I don't know if it's just me, but there's something about the saggy speedy bottom that I like! ;) I just find it nice, though saggy, I still find it fab in a casual way, if you guys know what i mean!! hahaha!

11. you look so pretty~

12. I totally agree! I love the 35 :heart:

13. Perfect as a carry on!

Love your Noe! Great combo!

Looks like a fun night out!

14. What an awesome pic! You and all your girlfriends look great! and of course, love your Speedy! :smile:

15. We are on our mini-vacay and we decided to stop at our hotel bar tonight so here's my Multicolore Insolite wallet that I used as a clutch while at the bar. Oh and my glass of Riesling :cool:

photo.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.