Pics of white chiffon stam

1. Here is the white chiffon stam that I ordered form NAP. I ended up sending it back as it was too yellow toned for me, but I thought I would post these to show you what it looks like in real life. Enjoy!
    stam 1.jpg stam 2.jpg stam 3.jpg stam 4.jpg
  2. That is gorgeous, how much is it on the site? Thanks
  3. Beautiful. I wish I could find a Stam on sale!
  4. Lovely.
  5. It wasn't on sale. It was £760.00.
  6. Oh, I know. But that doesn't mean I can't wish!
  7. how adorable. i love this colour :smile:
  8. Ahh, thanks Chloe, I can't see it on the site anymore, so maybe they sold out... :sad: I can't wait till xmas when the sales start!!!!!! Im saving for them lol
  9. I like that bag but would prefer it not to have yellow tomes definitely I like cream to be more off white.
  10. love it, where can i find this bag?
  11. ^^ I got mine from net-a-porter. I am going to buy the black stam on saturday so I shall post pics as soon as I can.

Bagangel-It is definitely an 'off white' type of colour, but more yellow tones than cream. I tried to see if it would work with my style of clothes but I knew the colour was just not right for me. xx
  12. Very pretty, sorry to hear that it didn't work out. I hope you enjoy your black one!!
  13. Thanks for posting pics! Now I can understand what you mean about the yellow undertone.
  14. Loveley bag..Good for you for sending it back to get something you love!! (it makes me feel better saying that..I'm sending a bag back today too...**sob!!** How is that color dif from Tapioca? I've seen tapioca IRL...not the chiffon...