PICS of Violet/Grape SGH Hobo!!!!

1. I finally received by SGH Violet Hobo! :yahoo: I've been waitlisted for this item since May and they are finally starting to arrive. The violet color is even better in person and I'm a huge fan of the hobo because it is so light weight. :tup: I've been carrying my JC Mahala for a couple of months and I forgot how light Balenciaga bags are by comparison. Here are some pictures of the bag in the sun. Indoors the bag tends to photograph more blue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0921.jpg IMG_0922.jpg IMG_0920.jpg
  2. she's really pretty!!

3. Beautiful!!!

4. :love: So pretty!!! Congrats :woohoo:

Can't wait to get my violet...

5. I think this is the first violet hobo I've seen ... it's AMAZING Chuggie! Congrats!

6. Chuggie!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You scored a super pretty bag!!

[​IMG]

7. wow shes gorgeous! model a pic please?

8. Ooh I love it! Modeling pics, pretty please?

9. Congrats to your new addition the combo is stunning.:nuts:

10. wow- I've been waiting to see one of these! It's gorgeous!

11. Thanks, everyone! It is the first Violet GH Hobo to show up on tPF. I think that I was at the top of the list for this style/color combo. I do have one modeling pic (I'm not too crazy about how I look), but here it is. I didn't enlarge it yet, but it should give an idea of size and fit (I'm just under 5'6'').

IMG_0919.jpg

12. Did you get it from BALNY? I think I was pretty close tot he top of the list too!! No call for me! Wah but yours is lovely! I am not sure if I want silver or gold hardware.

13. wow! it's going to break in very nicely. its the perfect sized bag.

14. :drool:love it!!

15. love the violet with gsh. congrats!