Jimmy Choo

Pics of tPF members' Jimmy Choo Collections *PICS ONLY--NO CHATTING!*

Cosmopolitan Posted By Cosmopolitan Posted Apr 3, 2007

1. Pics of my J. Choos. The two Tasche bags( the ones with all the studs) are the oldest from about 5 years ago. The metallic red one is about 2 years old. The Silver Meta hobo is from last year, I think.( I bought it at the Venetian in Las Vegas on sale so they could have had it for awhile) The black one is Rhona from a couple of years ago. The two newest are current-Bronze Maddy and Burgundy Radiant. Oh and the Karung wallet I got on e-bay. The receipt provided said 2/07.

Attached Files:

2. Spring/Summer 07 Embroidered Suede Ramona

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Here are my 2 latest additions.....
    The Rock which took the longest route possible know to man, just to arrive on my door step:cursing::censor:

Attached Files:

4. Here is the last of the Marcia's:crybaby: I had grabbed this for a Pfr who was looking for one and I was able to get Nordies to give it to me for the 50% off:happydance:
    The Pfr decided on something else and I have been debating on keeping her since she is no longer being made:shame:

Attached Files:

5. I found an electric blue marin and love this size. I even found a way to attach a gold chain belt I have so it can be carried on the shoulder. It's pretty large for a clutch and kind of heavy for a Choo bag, but ohhh the color! It is nice and slim, not so wide like the Mahala.:heart:

Attached Files:

6. latest addition. Crocodile Ross. I just realized that all of my choo's are exotic . . . . I have a problem. Here is the pic of my new bag to join the family (sister python ross and brother lizard ramona)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Whoo-hoo! That's one beautiful bag! I am so jealous!!!:drool:

8. latest addition. Crocodile Ross. I just realized that all of my choo's are exotic . . . . I have a problem. Here is the pic of my new bag to join the family (sister python ross and brother lizard ramona)
    [​IMG]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::love:
    What a stunning bag!
    Enjoy!!!

9. More pics of black Biker Ring w/ watersnake trim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. plum lp mahala

Attached Files:

11. black biker ring with watersnake trim modeled doubled strap and single strap/cross body messenger style

Attached Files:

12. Purple Shiny Leather Calfskin Mahala
    DSC_7550.JPG DSC_7551.JPG DSC_7552.JPG

13. Long overdue...black Ramona! Loves it!

Attached Files:

14. MY 1st CHOO...WHITE MAHALA...no longer a Choo Virgin. LOL

Attached Files:

15. Ring hobo and Yeva boots, both with black biker leather and watersnake trim.

[​IMG]