Pics of the new "Green" Scarf Print

1. Hi,
    I've been a lurking newbie for a few weeks now, but decided to come out of the closet to share my pics of the new green scarf print. I got the smaller tote (#11116), which suited my needs more than the demi (too small) or the larger tote. The print is just gorgeous and the fabric has a light, satiny feel to it. It's a nice, lightweight bag for summer.

Looking forward to hearing and sharing more Coach experiences in the future! :yes:

DSCF0261.JPG DSCF0262.JPG
  2. OMG! It's so gorgeous! That just pushed me over the edge to get one now:heart:!

Welcome to TPF too!
  3. Congrats! Saw this bag tonight in don't do it justice. It's soooo very pretty!
  4. Welcome to the addiction, and congrats on the new bag! It's beautiful! :yes:
  5. Thanks! I've had the addiction for quite some time now, but with Dooney & Bourke. Guess once you're hooked, it only gets worse and worse! (or better and more expensive!) Cheers!
  6. GORG bag! love the green!

what's the interior of it like?
  7. It's really pretty. What's the retail price of this tote?
  8. Cute ^-^!!
  9. That's so cute!!! Do you think one can have too much scarf print? I have the brown and pink. I wonder if this would be overkill
  10. Beautiful!!
  11. Very cute and welcome!
  12. Gorgeous bag and welcome to tPF :smile:
  13. It's a very pretty bag. Something in me wishes they would of thrown some pale pink on that bag somewhere.. heh.

Congrats & welcome to tpf!
  14. OOH! I think I might *need* one of those! Thanks for sharing!
  15. Very pretty! I like the colors.